Branimir Ćaćić, Visiting Assistant Professor
- [Visiting the Hausdorff Institute and IHÉS], Fall 2014
- MATH 251-501/502, Spring 2014
- MATH 251-501, Fall 2013
- Noncommutative geometry, particularly noncommutative Riemannian geometry via spectral triples.
- Applications of noncommutative geometry to mathematical physics.
- (with Matilde Marcolli and Kevin Teh) Coupling of gravity to matter, spectral action and cosmic topology, to appear in Journal of Noncommutative Geometry.
- Real structures on almost-commutative spectral triples, Lett. Math. Phys. 103 (2013), no. 7, 793–816.
- A reconstruction theorem for almost-commutative spectral triples, Lett. Math. Phys. 100 (2012), no. 2, 181–202. (Erratum, June 2012, incorporated into the latest arXiv version)
- Moduli spaces of Dirac operators for finite spectral triples, in Quantum Groups and Noncommutative Spaces: Perspectives on Quantum Geometry (eds. M. Marcolli, D. Parashar), Vieweg Verlag, 2010.
- A reconstruction theorem for noncommutative G-manifolds (in preparation).
Conferences and Workshops
- Noncommutative Geometry Festival, April 30–May 3, 2014, Texas A&M University