Branimir Ćaćić, Visiting Assistant Professor
- MATH 304-506/508, Fall 2015.
- MATH 304-501/502/506, Spring 2015.
- [Visiting the Hausdorff Institute and IHÉS], Fall 2014.
- MATH 251-501/502, Spring 2014.
- MATH 251-501, Fall 2013.
- Noncommutative differential geometry via spectral triples and unbounded KK-theory.
- Applications of noncommutative geometry to applied harmonic analysis, geometric group theory, and mathematical physics.
- Factorisation of principal bundles in KK-theory (in preparation).
- A reconstruction theorem for Connes–Landi deformations of commutative spectral triples, to appear in J. Geom. Phys.
- (with Matilde Marcolli and Kevin Teh) Coupling of gravity to matter, spectral action and cosmic topology, J. Noncommut. Geom. 8 (2014), no. 2, 473–504
- Real structures on almost-commutative spectral triples, Lett. Math. Phys. 103 (2013), no. 7, 793–816.
- A reconstruction theorem for almost-commutative spectral triples, Lett. Math. Phys. 100 (2012), no. 2, 181–202.
- Moduli spaces of Dirac operators for finite spectral triples, in Quantum Groups and Noncommutative Spaces: Perspectives on Quantum Geometry (eds. M. Marcolli, D. Parashar), Vieweg Verlag, 2010.
Conferences and Workshops
- Noncommutative Geometry Festival, April 30–May 3, 2014, Texas A&M University.