- In January 2017, I spoke in the Analysis and PDE seminar at
- In November 2016, I spoke in the AMS special session on
"Harmonic analysis and dispersive PDE" in Raleigh, NC.
- In April 2016, I gave a talk in the AMS special session on
"Applications of microlocal analysis: Eigenfunctions and dispersive
PDE" in Fargo, ND.
- In January 2016, I gave a talk in the workshop "Spectral and Scattering Theory and Related Topics" at RIMS, at Kyoto University.
- In January 2016, I spoke at Kobe University.
- In September 2015, I spoke in the mathematical physics seminar at Texas A&M University.
- In August 2015, I spoke at the meeting "Semiclassical analysis: spectral theory and resonances" at the Erwin Schrödinger Insittute in Vienna, Austria.
- In July 2015, I spoke at the International Congress of Mathematical Physics in Santiago, Chile.
- In May 2015, I spoke at the May Midwest Microlocal Meeting at
- In April 2015, I spoke in the noncommutative geometry seminar at
Texas A&M University.
- In March 2015, I spoke in the analysis seminar at Johns Hopkins University.
- In November 2014, I gave a series of three lectures at the American University Beirut (in Beirut, Lebanon) as part of a conference in "Parital differential equations in complex geometry and singular spaces".
- In November 2014, I spoke at a BIRS (Banff) workshop on "Geometric scattering theory and applications".
- In May 2014, I spoke at a BIRS (Banff) workshop on "Dynamics in Geometric Dispersive Equations and the Effects of Trapping, Scattering and Weak Turbulence".
- In April 2014, I spoke in an AMS special session (during the sectional meeting in Albuquerque) on "Harmonic Analysis and Dispersive Equations."
- In March 2014, I spoke in the University of Illinois analysis seminar.
- In October 2013, I spoke in an AMS special session (during the
sectional meeting in Philadelphia) on "Geometric and Spectral Analysis".
- In July 2013, I spoke in the Park City Mathematics Institute research program.
- In May 2013, I spoke at the 71st annual Midwest PDE seminar in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- In March 2013, I spoke in the Scattering Theory seminar at Purdue University.
- In March 2013, I spoke in the Analysis and PDE seminar at Stanford University.
- In February 2013, I gave a colloquium at Washington
University in St. Louis.
- In January 2013, I gave a colloquium at the University
- On January 2013, I gave a colloquium at Texas A&M University.
- In January 2013, I gave a colloquium at Vanderbilt University titled "Radiation fields for wave equations"..
- In November 2012, I gave a colloquium titled "Wave decay on conic manifolds" at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- In November 2012, I spoke at Imperial College London and at the University of Cambridge.
- In October 2012, I gave a talk titled "A friendly introduction to harmonic analysis" to the Northwestern Undergraduate Math Society.
- In October 2012, I spoke at the AMS Sectional meeting in Akron, OH in the special session "Spectral, scattering, and inverse scattering theory".
- In July 2012, I spoke at the converence "Spectral
Invariants on Non-compact and Singular Spaces" at CRM in Montreal.
- Also in July 2012, I spoke at "A Conference on Partial Differential Equations Analytic and Geometric Aspects in honor of Michael Taylor's 65th Birthday" at UNC-Chapel Hill.
- In June 2012, I spoke at "A conference on inverse problems in honor of Gunther Uhlmann" at UC Irvine.
- On May 31, 2012, I spoke in the Stanford University Analysis and PDE seminar.
- In April 2012, I spoke at the conference "Higher codimensional elliptic boundary value problems" at the University of Arkansas.
- On March 29, 2012, I spoke in the analysis seminar that the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign about "Asymptotics of radiations fields on asymptotically Minkowski spacetimes".
- In January 2012, I spoke in the analysis and PDE seminar at the University of Kentucky.
- In November 2011, I spoke in the analysis seminar at the University of Wisconsin in Madison.
- In July 2011, I spoke in the session "Dispersive equations in mathematical physics" at the ICIAM in Vancouver, Canada.
- In June 2011, I spoke at the meeting "Microlocal Methods in Mathematical Physics and Global Analysis" in Tuebingen, Germany.
- On May 6, 2011, I spoke in the Brown University PDE seminar.
- In January 2011, I spoke at the meeting "Analyse géométrique" in
Luminy in honor of Rafe Mazzeo.
- On September 27, 2010, I spoke in the Northwestern University analysis seminar.
- On September 8, 2010, I spoke in the UNC analysis seminar.
- On June 3, 2010, I spoke at the AMS-SMM joint meeting in Berkeley in a special session on Harmonic Analysis, Microlocal Analysis, and PDE.
- On May 14, 2010, I defended my thesis.
- On April 18, 2010, I spoke at an AMS Sectional Meeting in Albuquerque on Harmonic Analysis and PDE.
- On March 16, 2010, I spoke at the workshop on Geometric Scattering Theory and Applications at the Banff International Research Station.
- On February 23, 2010, I spoke in the Analysis and PDE Seminar at MIT.
- On February 15, 2010, I spoke at the Western States Mathematical Physics Meeting at Caltech.
- On February 11, 2010, I spoek at Purdue University in the Spectral and Scattering Theory Seminar.
- On January 13, 2010, I spoke at the special section on general
relativity at the joint meetings in San Francisco.
- On December 2, 2009, I spoke at the University of Washington.
- On October 31, 2009, I gave a talk at the AMS Special
Session on General Relativity in Boca Raton. Here are my slides.
- On Thursday, September 17, I gave a talk at MSRI in Berkeley.
- In July 2009, I presented a poster at the AMSI-ANU Workshop on Spectral Theory and Harmonic Analysis in Canberra.
- In April 2009, I spoke in the Purdue University Scattering Theory Seminar.
- In February 2009, I spoke at the Southern California Analysis and PDE meeting.
- In November 2008, I spoke about my research in the Stanford Geometry seminar. Two days later, I spoke in the MSRI postdoc seminar. Here are my notes.
- In August 2008, I gave a short talk at the Second Symposium on Scattering and Spectral Theory in Recife and Serrambi, Brazil. I gave an overview of some of my research.
- In October 2007, I gave a talk at Stanford University for my area exam. In it, I discussed Jared Wunsch's paper "Propagation of growth and singularities for Schrödinger operators". The notes are available here.
- In October 2008, I gave a talk in the Student Geometry seminar about radiation fields on asymptotically Euclidean manifolds. This talk was about work of F. G. Friedlander and Antônio Sá Barreto.
- In May 2008, I gave a very brief introduction to microlocal analysis in the Student Geometry Seminar. Here are the very rough notes.
- In February 2008, I spoke in the Student Geometry Seminar about Strichartz estimates and the semilinear Schrödinger equation.
- In February 2008, I gave a talk in the math department's Graduate Student Colloquium about using the Heat kernel to obtain an asymptotic formula for the eigenvalues of the Laplacian on a compact Riemannian manifold (Weyl asymptotics).
- In February 2007, I gave a different talk at the Graduate Student Colloquium about the Hodge Theorem.
Last modified: Thu Jan 21 15:08:26 JST 2016