- Integral Handout Sheet here.
- Most links are to Maple or to files in Adobe portable document format (name.pdf). Printing these files is a bit tricky because of differences between printer and screen resolution. It is usually a good idea to magnify the file before printing. Maple sheets are Maple notebooks in Maple 5.0 for the most part. Those with Maple 5.1 should find that the new version is fully backward compatible.
- Syllabus and first day handout for math 151, Spring 2000 link here
- Instructor's first Maple handout. Your lab TA will explain some of this in more detail. link here .
- Basic skills handout 1 .
- Help sessions: The help session times have been extended for Math 151/171. The correct
times now should be Monday - Thursday, from 12:00 Noon to 5:00pm in
- Week in review: Spring 2000 Math 151 Week in Review and
Night Before Drills. Conducted by Joe Kahlig.
On the Math 151 course home page there are two pertinent links.
- * Spring 2000 Math 151 Week in Review Problems
- * Help Session and Weekly Review Session Schedule
- New problems and old answers (in Adobe Acrobat PDF format) will typically
be posted toward the midweek, once Joe has finished his review.
Students are strongly advised to print problems out IN ADVANCE of
attending a review, allowing Joe to cover more material.
- Answers to the current set of Week in Review problems have been posted.
Please refer students to the link on the Math 151 course home page for
information and instructions.
As Joe Kahlig, who is conducting the Spring 2000 Math 151 Week in Reviews
and Night Before Drills, sends problem sets and answers from week to week,
students are apprised to refer frequently to the Web for updates (see date
and time stamps at the bottom of CalcLab Web pages).