Recent Publications of Doug Hensley
- The number of steps in the Euclidean algorithm,
Journal of Number Theory 49 (1994),
- Note on a paper by Georg Rieger (to appear in Mathematische Nachrichten)
- The distribution mod n of fractions with bounded partial quotients,
Pacific Journal of Math 166 (1994),
- A polynomial time algorithm for the Hausdorff dimension of a continued fraction Cantor set (to appear in J. of Number Theory)
Appendix: Mathematica notebook implementation.
- The statistics of continued fractions for polynomials over a finite field,
with Christian Friesen, (to appear in Proceedings AMS)
- The distribution of badly aproximable rationals and
continuants with bounded digits II. J of Number Theory 34 (1990), 293-334.
Go to Hensley's home page
Go to TAMU Math
The graph of y=1/x mod 8192
Doug Hensley / email@example.com