I study von Neumann algebras and Free Probability. I am particularly interested now in Haagerup-Schultz projections and Brown measure, especially as they pertain to operator decompositions and hyper-invariant subspaces for finite von Neumann algebras.
- email: jnoles<at>math<dot>tamu<dot>edu
- Office: Blocker 525A
- Ph.D. in Mathematics at Texas A&M University, In Progress
- B.S. in Mathematics at University of Michigan-Dearborn, 2011
- Upper-Triangular Forms and Spectral Orderings in a II_1-Factor
- On Reduction Theory and Brown Measure for Closed Unbounded Operators