Fill in the Venn Diagram that would represent this data.
100 people were asked if they knew who any of the following are: Loki, Hermes, and Ra.
- 25 people did not know any of these.
- 3 people knew all three.
- 48 people knew who Hermes or Ra were but did not know who Loki was.
- 40 people knew who Ra was.
- 21 people knew who at least two of these were.
- 7 people knew who Loki and Ra were but did not know who Hermes was.
- 8 people knew who Loki and Hermes were.
Streaming Video Solution
Contributed by Angela Lawrenz