Fill in the Venn Diagram that would represent this data.
100 people seated at different tables in a Mexican restaurant were asked if their party had ordered any of the following items: margaritas, chili con queso, or quesadillas
- 23 people had ordered none of these items.
- 11 people had ordered all three of these items.
- 29 people had ordered chili con queso or quesadillas but did not order margaritas.
- 41 people had ordered quesadillas.
- 46 people had ordered at least two of these items.
- 13 people had ordered margaritas and quesadillas but had not ordered chili con queso.
- 26 people had ordered margaritas and chili con queso.
Streaming Video Solution
Contributed by Angela Lawrenz