MATH 167 - EXPLORATIONS IN MATH
WHAT YOU WILL NEED....
- TEXT: For All Practical Purposes (9th ed) by Comap
- ACCESS to WEBASSIGN: Can be purchased in a bundle with the book at the University bookstore or online through WebAssign.
For access code purchasing information and options, please visit the WebAssign information page.
- CALCULATOR: Non-programmable calculator that is able to find square roots. (The TI-30X IIS is preferred.)
DETAILS ABOUT ASSIGNMENTS....
PLACES TO FIND EXTRA PRACTICE PROBLEMS/HELP....
- Help Session Information - A place to ask individual questions over homework problems. (Starting Tuesday of the second week of classes.)
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday...8-10 PM in BLOC 121
- Mondays: 8-9 PM...SI-like session with Rachel (Jossa will be there too) / 9-10 PM...Question and Answer time with Rachel and Jossa
- Tuesdays: 8-10 PM: Question and Answer time with Rachel and Jossa
- Wednesdays: 8-9 PM...SI-like session with Jossa (Rachel will be there too) / 9-10 PM...Question and Answer time with Rachel and Jossa
- Fall 2015 Week-in-Review Problems and Solutions