Some Conference I'm Helping Organize
- Mathematical Aspects of P versus NP and its Variants, Aug. 1-5, 2011, Institute for
Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics,
Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA.
- Randomization, Relaxation, and Complexity, Feb. 28 - Mar. 5, 2010, Banff International
Research Station, Banff, Canada.
- Complexity, Coding, and Communications, April-June, 2007, Institute for Mathematics and its
Applications (IMA), Minnesotta,
Minneapolis. (Part of the IMA
Special Thematic Year on Applications
of Algebraic Geometry, September 2006 - June 2007.)
- Random Analytic Functions and Surfaces, Workshop
at the American Institute of Mathematics (co-organized with
Amir Dembo, Bernie Shiffman, and Steve Zelditch), January 16-20, 2006.
- Effective Analytic Geometry Over Complete
Fields: a special session at the joint AMS-RSME Meeting
(Seville, June 18 & 20, 2003)
- CBMS Lecture
Series at Texas A&M University on Polynomial System Solving, to be
presented by Bernd Sturmfels May 20-24, 2002.
- Alternative Models of Computation 2000
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics
Meeting in Honor of Steve Smale's 70th Birthday, Summer 2000
- Sparse Elimination Methods in Polynomial System
Solving, April 4-6, 1998