- L. F. Guseman Award - Given each spring semester to a graduate student in Math with high scholastic achievement and who has demonstrated outstanding achievement in teaching, research or service. Department of Mathematics, Texas A&M University, 2017.
- 2nd place for Oral Presentation in Math, Statistics and Computer Science subject category at the Student Research Week 2016, Texas A&M University.
- OGAPS Graduate Research and Presentation Travel Award, Summer 2017.
- Student Travel Award for the SIAM Annual Meeting, Boston, 2016 and SIAM Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, 2017.
- Regent's Fellowship, Texas A&M University (Fall 2010).
- Scholarship to study with Prof. Michael Boehm at Center for Industrial Mathematics, University of Bremen during Summer 2009.
- Passed the Regional Mathematics Olympiad, Eastern India, 2003.
- Awarded Certificate of Recognition for outstanding efforts and accomplishments on behalf of the SIAM Chapter at Texas A&M University.
- Awarded Saurabh Jha Memorial Cup - Best Final Year in Social and Cultural Activities by RP Hall of Residence.
- Won two Gold, one Silver and one Bronze Medals in Inter College and Intra College Music and Dramatics Competitions[2007 - ’10].