Office: Blocker 630B
E-mail: tbrysiewicz [AT] math.tamu.edu
This fall will be my fourth year as a graduate student at Texas A & M University, working with Frank Sottile.
I am currently visiting the University of Ibadan in Nigeria for a CIMPA workshop in combinatorial and computational algebraic geometry.
I like computing and counting objects in algebraic geometry.
So naturally, my interests include
- Numerical algebraic geometry
- Computational algebraic geometry
- Enumerative Geometry
- Major Thematic Program on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry.
Fields Institute. Toronto, Canada.
Nov 8-Dec 10
- Max Planck Institute.
Oct 14-Nov 7
- Spring, 2017-Math 152 TA Sections 543-545
- Spring, 2017-Help Sessions
- Summer I, 2016-Business Calculus Help Session
- Spring, 2016-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Fall, 2015-Math 151 TA Sections 555-557 Cartoons
- Summer, 2015-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Spring, 2015-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Fall, 2014-Grading for Foundations of Mathematics (220)
- B.S., Mathematics, Northern Illinois University, 2014
- The degree of SO(n). Brandt, M., Bruce, D., Brysiewicz, T., Krone, R., Robeva, E. to appear in Fields 2016 CAG book, ArXiv.org/1701:03200, 2016.
See Experimental Data Here
Some Material from Posters and Presentations