Office: Blocker 630B
E-mail: tbrysiewicz [AT] math.tamu.edu
I am a third year graduate student at Texas A & M University, working with Frank Sottile.
Thank you to the
Fields Institute in Toronto, Canada and the
Max Planck Institute in Leipzig, Germany for their hospitality this past semester.
I am now back in Texas.
I like computing and counting objects in algebraic geometry.
So naturally, my interests include
- Numerical algebraic geometry
- Computational algebraic geometry
- Algebraic combinatorics
- Major Thematic Program on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry. Fields Institute. Toronto, Canada. Nov 8-Dec 10
- Max Planck Institute. Leipzig, Germany. Oct 14-Nov 7
- Colorado State University. Fort Collins, CO. Oct 10-14
- AMS Sectional Meeting. University of Denver. Denver, CO. Oct 8-9
- Major Thematic Program on Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry. Fields Institute. Toronto, Canada. Aug 10-Oct 8
- Graduate Summer School in Combinatorial Algebraic Geometry. Fields Institute. Toronto, Canada. July 18-22
- Summer School on Real Algebraic Geometry and Optimization. Georgia Tech. Atlanta, GA. July 11-15
- Spring, 2017-Math 152 TA Sections 543-545
- Spring, 2017-Help Sessions
- Summer I, 2016-Business Calculus Help Session
- Spring, 2016-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Fall, 2015-Math 151 TA Sections 555-557 Cartoons
- Summer, 2015-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Spring, 2015-Linear Algebra Help Session
- Fall, 2014-Grading for Foundations of Mathematics (220)
- My CV
- B.S., Mathematics, Northern Illinois University, 2014
- The degree of SO(n). Brandt, M., Bruce, D., Brysiewicz, T., Krone, R., Robeva, E. to appear in Fields 2016 CAG book, ArXiv.org/1701:03200, 2016.
See Experimental Data Here