Web page for Dr. Vogel's Math 442
- The optimal dumpster (due 2/26)
- Ballistics project (due Wed. 4/7) Groups for project
- Isle Royale project (due Mon., 5/3). Groups for project.
- Data files for project (right click to download): wolf, moose, fir.
To read this into Maple, use the command "readdata", i.e.,
"m:=readdata(moose);" will put the moose data into an array m. To see
where to put these data files, use "File", then "Save" to see
what directory Maple is using, then put them in that directory. Data in a Maple sheet here.
- For help on Maple procedures: in Maple, click on "Help", then
"Manuals, Resources and more", then "Introductory Programming guide"
Dr. Vogel's home page