I am a sixth year Ph.D. student studying combinatorics under Dr. Catherine Yan. My current research focus is on extending parking functions to digraphs.
- email: wking <at> math.tamu.edu
- Office: Blocker 506C
- Ph.D. in Mathematics at Texas A&M University, In Progress
- B.A. in Liberal Arts at Baylor University, 2013
- W. King and C. H. Yan. Parking Functions and Distributions on Some Families of Rooted Trees. In preparation.
- W. King and C. H. Yan. Parking Functions on Directed Graphs and Rooted Trees. In preparation.
- W. King and C. H. Yan. Prime Parking Functions on Rooted Trees. 2019 To appear: Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A.
- W. King and C. H. Yan. Parking Functions on Oriented Trees. Séminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire. 2018. (accepted)
- W. King, R. Kirby, C. Liaw. Delocalization for the 3D discrete random Schroedinger operator at weak disorder. J. Phys. A: Math. Theor 47 (2014) 305202.