G. Donald Allen
- G.D. Allen, ``On embedding set functions into covariance functions'' Trans.
AMS, 179 (1973) 23-33.
- G.D. Allen, ``Extensions of Kolomogorov's Theorem for continuous covariances'',
Proc. AMS, Vol. 39 (1973) 214-216.
- G.D. Allen and S. Cambanis, ``Some remarks on Kolmogorov's Theorem'' Proc.
of the Symp. on Vector Valued Measures (1972) Academic Press.
- G.D. Allen, C.K. Chui, W.R. Madych, F.J. Narcowich and P.W. Smith, ``Pade
Approximation and orthogonal polynomials'', Bull. Austral. Math Soc. 10 (1974)
- G.D. Allen, ``Pade approximation and Gaussian quadrature'' Bull. Austral.
Math. Soc. 11 (1974) 63-71.
- G.D. Allen ``Pade approximation of Stieltjes Series'' J. Approx. Theory,
14 (1975) 302-316.
- G.D. Allen, ``On the multiplicity and spectral type of class of stochastic
processes'', SIAM J. of Appl. Math., 29 (1975).
- G.D. Allen and F.J. Narcowich, ``On the representation and approximation
of a class of operator-valued analytic functions'', Bull. AMS 81 (1975) 410-413.
- G.D. Allen, ``Convergence of the diagonal operator-valued Pade approximants
to the Dyson expansion'', Comm. Math. Phys. 45 (1975) 153-157.
- G.D. Allen ``On the structure of certain bounded linear operators'' Proc.
AMS, 53 (1975) 404.
- G.D. Allen, F.J. Narcowich and J.P. Williams, ``An operator version of
a theorem of Kolmogorov'' Pac. J. of Math., 61 (1975) 305-312.
- G.D. Allen and F.J. Narcowich, ``R-Operators. A representation theory and
applications'', Indiana J. of Math. 25 (1976) 945-963.
- G.D. Allen and G.S. Brockway, ``On the mechanical constitution of damageable
materials'', J. of Eng. Scie., to appear.
- G.D. Allen and L.C. Shen, ``On the structure of principal ideals of operators'',
Trans. of AMS, 238 (1978) 253-270.
- G.D. Allen and J.D. Ward, ``Hermitian liftings of
'' J. of Operator Theory 1 (1979).
- G.D. Allen, ``Duals of Lorentz Spaces'', Pac. J. Math. 77 (1978) 287-291.
- G.D. Allen and J.D. Ward, ``A Simultaneous lifting theorem in Hilbert spaces'',
Trans AMS 250 (1980), 379-387.
- G.D. Allen, D.A. Legg, J.D. Ward, Hermitian Liftings in Orlicz Sequence
Spaces, Pac. J. Math. 86 (1980) 379-387.
- G.D. Allen and J.D. Ward, Hermitian lifting in
, Proc. AMS 80 (1980) 71-77.
- G.D. Allen, Locally Continuous Operators in Prediction Theory and
Harmonic Analysis, V. Mandrekar and H. Salehi, Editors, North Holland,
- Locally Continuous Operators II, Indiana U. Math. Journal, 38 (1989) 711-743.
- Similarity Theory for Nest Algebras on
, with D.R. Larson, J.D. Ward and G. Woodward, J. of Functional Analysis,
92 (1990) 49-76.
- Power Majorization and Majorization of Sequences, Results in Mathematics,
12 (1988) 211-222.
- G.D. Allen, K.T. Andrews, and J.D. Ward, A Note on the Similarity of
nests, Acta Mathematica Hungarica, to appear.
- G.D. Allen, C.K. Chui & W.L. Perry, 2nd Ed. Elements of Calculus, Brooks/Cole
Publishing Co. 1989, Monterey, California.
- G.D. Allen and Paul Nelson, On Generalized Finite Difference Methods for
Approximation Solutions to Integral Equations, in Advances in Numerical
Partial Differential Equations and Optimation, Proceedings of the Fifth
Mexico-United States Workshop on Numerical Analysis, SIAM, 1991, pp. 112-140.
- G. D. Allen and Paul Nelson, Convergence of Inner Iterations for Closed
LOF Methods, submitted, SIAM J. of Numerical Analysis.
- G. D. Allen, Toward a Dynamics for Power and Control in Society, Journal
of Mathematical Sociology, 22 (1992) pp. 1-38.
- G. D. Allen and W. W. Pitt, Monolithic Waste Forms--An Underrated and Under-Utilized
Technology, Proceedings of the Symposium on Waste Management, Tuscon AZ, March
2-6, 1992, American Nuclear Society, 1992.
- G. D. Allen and W. W. Pitt, Accounting for Boundary Layer Effects
in the Modelling of Leaching from Monolithic Waste Forms, Proceedings of the
Second Interagency Symposium on Stabilization of Soils and Other Materials,
Metarie, LA., November 2-5, 1992, U. S. Corps of Army Engineers, 1992, pp.6:3-12.
- G. D. Allen, Smoothness and superconvergence for approximate
solutions to the one dimensional monoenergetic transport equation, in Advances
in Numerical Partial Differential Equations and Optimation, Proceedings
of the Sixth Mexico-United States Workshop on Numerical Analysis, Kluwer Academic
Publishers, 1993 pp. 1-14.
- G. D. Allen, Dapeng Xin, and Dan G. Zollinger, A method to determine
moisture diffusivity in concrete from measured moisture profiles, Advanced
Cement Based Material, 2, (1995), 34-39.
- G. D. Allen, Dynamic Models for Competitive-Cooperative Species,
Proceedings of the International Conference on Dynamical Systems and Differential
Equations, 1997, 1-20.
- G. D. Allen, A heirarchical model for power systems. Stability,
J. Math. Soc.
- G. D. Allen, The Web-Based Mathematics Course, a survey of the
required features for an on-line math course and experiences in teaching one,
Syllabus Magazine, with M. Stecher and P. Yasskin, Nov/Dec 1998.
- G. D. Allen, WebCalC I, a description of the WebCalC project,
it's history and features, to appear in the Proceeding of the ICTCM Conference,
Nov 1998, with M. Stecher and P. Yasskin.
- G. D. Allen, Internet Based Drills and Quizzes, techniques for
constructing math drills in subjects from algebra to calculus, to appear in
the Proceeding of the ICTCM Conference, Nov 1998, with M. Stecher and P. Yasskin.
- G. D. Allen, Jeff Morgan, and Sayed El Attar, Asymptotically
short term behavior of solutions to one dimensional diffusion processes, to
appear, Journal of Analysis and Applications
- G. D. Allen and David Sanchez, et. al., Strategies and Guidelines
for Using a Computer Algebra System in the Classroom, to appear, International
Journal of Engineering Education, 15, no. 6, 1999.
- G. D. Allen and Paul Nelson, Linear One-Cell Functional Methods
for the Two Dimensional Transport Equation. Part I. The Nodal Formulation,
Ann. Nucl. Sci. and Eng. (25 pages)
Based Drills and Quizzes, techniques for constructing math drills in subjects
from algebra to calculus, to appear in the Proceeding of the ICTCM Conference,
Nov 1998, with M. Stecher and P. Yasskin.
- Online Calculus, in Using Information Technology in Mathematics Education,
D. James Tooke, Norma Henderson, Eds., Haworth Press, New York, 2001.
- Online Choices for Online Courses. A survey of the issues of developing an online course. Included is a discussion of various development products. Proceedings of the 13th ICTCM Conference, Atlanta GA, Addison-Wesley, 2000, 11-16.
Calculus The Course and Survey Results ,Computers in the Schools,
17, p17-30, 2001.
and Guidelines for Using a Computer Algebra System in the Classroom, with
David Sanchez, et.al., International Journal of Engineering Education,
15, no. 6, 1999.
short term behavior of solutions to one dimensional diffusion processes,
with Jeff Morgan and Sayed El Attar, Journal of Analysis and Applications,
240 (1999) 145-162.
- The Web-Based
Mathematics Course, a survey of the required features for an on-line math
course and experiences in teaching one, Syllabus,
with M. Stecher and P. Yasskin, 12, 1998, 62-65.
- What do we do until MathML? An exploration of various math-online alternatives. in The Math/Science Online Newsletter, Winter 2000.
- Making Animations,
to appear, to appear in the Proceeding of the 14th ICTCM Conference,
Baltimore, Md. November 1-4, 2001
- Can an Online Mathematics Course Work?
- to appear in the College Mathematics Journal .
- Online Masters of Mathematics Degree Program
- Quality Issues, to appear, Computers in Schools, with M. Pilant
Architect - A Review, Syllabus 14, 2001,53.
- The Distance Education Degree Program for The Master of Mathematics with a Teaching Option At Texas A&M University, to appear in the Proceedings of the AACE Conference: SITE 2001--Society for Information Technology and Teacher Education International Conference, Orlando, Florida; March 5-10, 2001. with M. Pilant.
- A Crash Course on Testing and Assessment, 2006, Proceedings of the 17th ICTCM Conference, October 28-November 1, 2004.
- Analyzing Dynamic Pendulum Motion in an Interactive Online Environment Using Flash, Science and Education Journal Special Issues, Volume 13 Nos. 4-5 June 2004, with C Ezrailson and C. Loving.
- Analyzing Dynamic Pendulum Motion in an Interactive Online Environment Using Flash, Science and Education Journal Special Issues, in Matthews, M.R., Gauld, C.F. & Stinner, A. (eds.): 2005, The Pendulum: Scientific, Historical, Philosophical and Educational Perspectives, Springer, Dordrecht. Reprint of the first article.
- Interactive Mathematics QuizMaker and the Online Mathematics Placement Exams, 2006, Proceedings of the 17th ICTCM Conference, October 28-November 1, 2005, with Diem Nguyen.
- All about Quadratics - for the Teacher, 2005
- Collected mathematics essays for teachers, 2004-2005
- Pre-calculus - course-in-a-box, for professional development, 2004
- Flash online workshop, a collection of Flash applications on mathematical topics, 2002-2005.
- Math goes to Hollywood, showing how mathematics in Hollywood feature films can be used to teach mathematics concepts, mathematical techniques, and mathematical problems solving. ©2001-2005.
- Presta-Digitalization, a Web site dedicated to the illustration of how digital imaging technology can be applied to teaching mathematical concepts. ©2002-2005.
- Linear Algebra, © 2004
- History of Mathematics, © 2001-05
- MATLAB and Maple models for physics. A part of the Information Technology Center summer institute for education leaders. Online. /~dallen/its, 2002
- The Math/Science Online Newsletter, Summer 1999
- The History of Infinity, Summer 1999.
- Why is Pete Sampras so Good?, 1999.
- WebCalC -- Two Years Later, 1999, to appear in Computers in Schools
- The WebCalC Newletter, Summer 1998
- The WebCalC Newletter, Winter 1998
- A First Encounter with Scientific Notebook, a primer for use in workshops
- Would you like to have a war? (An analysis and computer simulation of a card game.) appeared in the Right Angle, 1998
- The Pythagoreans and the Primes. appeared in the Right Angle, 1997
- Lectures on the History of Mathematics, a continuing web-based project which is updated and used annually. This project has been linked by several online history of mathematics websites, 1996-1999.
- A TAAS like Testing Environment, Exit Level , 1997
- Computer Codes for General Two Dimensional Transport Problems, 1997
- Stability of a Class of Self-Organizing Systems, 1991.
- System Impact of Hit Assessment Capability for NPB Discrimination, with Paul Nelson, Robert D. Jarvis, and Walter C. Daugherity, 1990
September 23, 2005