Epstein Math 167 Fall 2013
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and class/section numbers
- Phone: 845-3261.
- Fax: 862-4190
- Office: 245D BLOC
- Regular office hours: Mondays 10:00A - 11:30A and Wednesdays 9:00A - 10:30P. ENDED DEC 3.
- End-of-semester office hours
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Dec. 5: 10:30 - noon
- Friday, Dec. 6: 3:00 - 4:30 PM
- Monday, Dec. 9: 10:30 - noon
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: 10:30 - noon
- E-mail me to set up an appointment if you want to meet at a different time.
Be sure to tell me what times you are available.
- Math 167-502 TR 12:45 - 2:00 BLOC 169
- Math 166 - 200 TR 9:35 - 10:50 BLOC 160
- Math 285 - 203 W 12:40 - 1:30 BLOC 123
LECTURE NOTES (Printing tips)
- Textbook: For All Practical Purposes, 8th edition
- ISBN-13: 9781429238823
- ISBN: 1429238828
- Publisher: W. H. Freeman Company
- The 9th edition is acceptable
- Copies are available in Media & Reserves
on the 4th floor of the Library Annex
- Chapter 1 of the text
- i>clicker -
- Click here for more information
- Older i>clickers are fine, but you must sign a release form.
- Register online using your UIN
- Calculator -
- Must be able to do square roots
- Calculators will be reset before each exam
WebAssign access -
You must bring 4 scantrons to class along with the form