Seminar in Geometry -- Modern Geometry
This is a totally web-based course. You must be enrolled in the course in order access either of the following two links. You will need your Neo NetID and Password.
- After logging in, you will be at the main Home Page for the course.
- WebCT provides the Course Management for the course, including the Syllabus, Assignments, Calendar, Discussion Pages, Email, Chat Rooms and Grade Book.
- This is the Home Page for the course content.
- MATH 666 -- Seminar in Geometry -- Modern Geometry, by Jon T. Pitts
- The main topics are Axiomatic Systems, Geometric Transformations and Modern Geometry.
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2003, PBY
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2003 Philip B. Yasskin