MATH 152, Spring 2014
Final Projects have been edited by Dr. P. Yasskin at Texas A&M University.
Harder Sin-Cos Trig Integrals
- Two groups chose to make Maplets.
- To view the Maplets you must have Maple 10 or higher. Some may require Maple 14.
Click on the name of the Maplet.
To see how they are programmed, download the Maple Worksheet.
by Mikayla Barry & Bethany Smith
Interval of Convergence of a Series
by Kaitlin Basham & John Williams
Wine Glass Demo
- The instructor and twelve groups chose to make Goblets.
- We would like to acknowledge Douglas Meade, Ronda Sanders, and Xian Wu from the University of South Carolina for suggesting and designing the original Goblet project.
- Maple 18 now has the capability to export a plot in a format which can be printed on a 3D printer.
To see how this programmed, download the Maple Worksheet, open it with Maple 18 and look for the exportplot command. A few of the goblets could not be 3D printed because of technical issues about the shape of the goblet and the capabilities of the printer.
- We would like to thank Darren DePoy and Richard Allen in the Department of Physics and Astronomy for making the 3D printer available and doing the printing.
by Philip Yasskin
by Adrian Alba & Kyle Koiner
by Landon Aziz, Trevor Nelligan & Evan Remmele
by Andrew Crenwelge & Samuel Gerlich
by Charlotte Doe & Kyle Wilson
by Paco Falcon & Andrew Singer
Fine Wine Glass
by James Felderhoff & Amanda Wallin
by George Gillette & Evan Poe
Goldfinger's Wine Glass
by Daniel Guerra & Matthew Wanner
Unable to 3D print due to zigzag.
Dishwasher Safe Vase
by Rhett Jones & Catherine Smithson
by Joshua Ruff & Don Van Huyck
by Catherine Sampson & Regan Vecera
Unable to 3D print, stem and cone are too thin.
Le Gobelet Royal
by Brandon Tomek
Unable to 3D print, missing top rim and bottom surfaces.
Last Updated: May 14, 2014, PBY
E-mail to email@example.com
© Copyright 2014 Philip B. Yasskin